Explore Aritco 9000
Learn more about technical specifications and features.
- Design, sizes and options tailored to public environments
- ’A’ rated energy consumption according to VDI4707
- 95% recyclable materials
- Environmental classification by the Swedish Sunda Hus
- Patented screw/nut technology (no oil that can leak)
- The lowest maintenance and operating costs on the market
- Cabin control: Automatic ”one-touch”
Explore all technical downloads
Can be painted in any RAL colour from the RAL Classic chart.
European Machine directive 2006/42/EC
Patented screw and nut system
3 kW motor
|1000 x 1400 mm
||A or B with attendent*
|1100 x 1400 mm
||A or B with attendent, adjacent entry*
* National guidelines may apply. Wheelchair Type A and B according to EN 12183/EN 12184.
Recessed installation 75 mm below floor
Installed directly on floor with ramp
Automatic run (press one time)
Indoor installation environments
Aritco 9000 comes with a 24 month warranty.
The screw and nut assembly has a 10 year warranty.