Explore Aritco 7000 Outdoor
Learn more about technical specifications and features.
- Space efficient solution
- Corrosion class C3 for painted parts
- Corrosion class C5 for mast
- ’A’ rated energy consumption according to VDI4707
- 95% recyclable materials
- Environmental classification by the Swedish Sunda Hus organization
- Patented screw/nut technology (no oil that can leak)
- The lowest maintenance and operating costs on the market
Explore all technical downloads
Can be painted in any RAL colour from the RAL Classic chart.
EPS or glass.
Glass shaft panels only for windload up to 10 m/s.
• Machine side cladding
• Door canopies
European Machine directive 2006/42/EC
European standard EN 81-41
Patented screw and nut system
2.2 kW motor
|1100 x 1480 mm
||410, 500 kg
||5, 6 pers.
||A or B with attendent, adjacent entry*
* National guidelines may apply. Wheelchair Type A and B according to EN 12183/EN 12184.
Recessed installation 50 mm below floor
Installed directly on floor with 50 mm ramp
Hold to run (press and hold)
One touch operation (press one time) for installations outside europe
Outdoor installation environments
Environment conditions -5°C to +40°C. If installed in climates cooler than -5°C an external shaft is needed around the lift.
Snow load max 2kN/m2
Installation above ground level and with a drained pit
Installation not recommended in salt or chlorine enhanced environment
Doors only installed towards the outdoor environment
If these conditions can not be followed the lift must be installed in an external shaft.
For windload above 10 m/s lift must be fixed against a wall
C3 for painted parts
Corrosion class C5 for mast
230 V 1-phase
400 V 3-phase
Aritco 7000 Outdoor comes with a 24 month warranty.
The screw and nut assembly has a 10 year warranty.